Dad got us tickets to the US vs Guatemala World Cup Qualifier Game.
We were BEYOND excited!!!
After the trolley ride to the stadium
(which was pretty exciting all by itself!)
we were excited to spend a bit of time trying out our own soccer skills.
Is a World Cup in my future?
We were amazed at how excited everyone was!
People were dress-up in their USA best--
from t-shirts to scarves
to superhero capes with masks
to full red-white-and-blue bodysuits.
Weston looked pretty good in his USA shirt and soccer hat.
Our seats were AWESOME--
right behind the goal!
We had to keep dodging balls during warm-ups
The soccer groupies,
the American Outlaws,
were in full strength!
Ready for kick-off!
U-S-A! U-S-A!
Guatemala scored the first goal pretty quickly.
We were disappointed.
It was fun to see how excited the Guatemalan fans were, though!
USA answered with 3 of their own goals.
I told Mom I hoped they'd score 4.
Does this picture look familiar?
I was on the big screen moments after Mom took this picture!
Guess the cameraman thought I looked pretty spirited too.
What game is complete without
funnel cake fries?
In case you can't make out the scoreboard,
USA beat Guatemala 3 to 1.
We were so excited to be there!
When do they come again?



No comments:
Post a Comment