Friday, August 5, 2011

The Cooks and Crown Center

Our friends from Minnesota, Charley and Jax, came into town so we met up for some fun!

We started at the Rainforest exhibit.

West was really excited about the "ooo-ooo" monkeys

Hmmm, why can't I see anything???

West checked out the "floor" of the rainforest

...while I checked out the "roof" with this awesome pulley chair.

Then it was off to lunch at our favorite place...
FRITZ'S!!!
They even had a train we could climb on while we waited for the train to bring our food.

After lunch, we hit the fountains.
It was a sight to behold.
They were awfully big.
I wasn't too sure about this.
Neither was West.
I finally worked up the nerve to get in, but the fountain grew really big.
I tried to run away, but slipped and fell on my back and hit my head.
Needless to say, that was the end of our fun in the fountains.

It was good to see you, Jax and Charley!
Can't wait until you come down to visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment