My second birthday party was today.
It was WAY fun!
There were balloons and presents and candles and CAKE!!!
I LOVE CAKE!
Check out my birthday cake. I got to pick what kind of cake I would have, and I chose a train cake. A THOMAS train cake.
Check out my birthday cake. I got to pick what kind of cake I would have, and I chose a train cake. A THOMAS train cake.
Amber made it for me.
Here is the other cake. For those who don't want all the icing.
All my favorite people were there.
Grandma P and Papa Kim, Aunt Mandy, Ashley, cousin Tim, Mikayla,
Papa Mike...
Uncle Pat, Aunt Kathy, Great Grandpa and Grandma Sweeney...
Amber (and Mike), Brad...
Austin, Uncle Adam, Grandma J, and Aunt Michelle.
After some dinner (my favorites--pizza and cheese dip with chips),
it was time for presents!
I REALLY liked the cards that played music!!!
They were almost as good as the gifts!
I got this really great train set from Grandma J and Papa Mike. Michelle and Adam thought it was so great, I actually got 2 of them!
There was even a working "ding-ding" train sign!
Aunt Mandy gave me the world's largest bag FILLED with Crayola stuff...
Mom and Dad got me this great stool for brushing my teeth!
Then, it was time for CAKE!!!
Mom helped me blow out the candles.
Then, it was time to dig in!
I used my fork the whole time, but I still managed to get icing everywhere.
The cake was so good, I didn't even notice everyone had left!
Grandma and Papa stuck around and helped me put together my train set.
It was waaaay cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment